With energy to keep you going, kilometre after kilometre, you will be ready to take on any off-road adventure in the Caldera 2. Features include a midsole that is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards; a sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction; and an innovative upper and underfoot construction repels water to quickly to keep you light on your feet
· BIOMOGO DNA cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
· STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE for uphill and downhill traction.
· CORDURA AFT is a branded, highly-breathable knit construction with enhanced abrasion and tear strength.
· 3D RUBBER PRINT applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit.
· GAITER TAB is integrated at the heel to secure gaiters with a hook and loop.
SHOE CATEGORY: TRAIL
ARCH: MEDIUM, HIGH
BODY BUILD: SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE
PLATFORM: UNIVERSAL SPRUNG PLATFORM
MIDSOLE LAYOUT: FULL LENGTH DNA LAYOUT
CONSTRUCTION TYPE: STROBEL
WATER RESISTANT: YES
WEIGHT (G): 255G
MIDSOLE DROP (MM): 4MM